City Tour In Cusco
1 Day from 35 USD
City Tour In Cusco
City Tour in Cusco takes you around all the most important sites of Cusco. Including visits the Temple of the Sun (Qoricancha) and the various Inca sites found outside of the city you get to see an incredible mixture of Inca and Spanish-style and in the case of Qoricancha, the two combined
Our Cusco City Tour starts at Coricancha, also known as the “Temple of the Sun” (QuriKancha golden temple), built on the orders of Inca Pachacútec (1438 – 1572) and which, when the Spanish arrived, became the base for the convent of Santo Domingo. During the Inca Empire the temple was dedicated to worship of the sun (“Inti”) and was at times filled with gold. After that you will be taken to Sacsayhuaman, one of the emblematic buildings of the Inca Empire (just a few minutes from the center of the city and a UNESCO World Heritage Site) built by the Inca Pachacutec in the 15th Century. It is a vast fortress built from huge stones; how they were transported and worked is still a mystery. It has been calculated that what we see today is only twenty percent of the original structure, because when the Spanish arrived they used its stones for new buildings such as the cathedral.
Places that are visited:
- Santo Domingo Monastery / Qoricancha.
- Puca Pucara.
- Round-trip transportation (tourist bus).
- English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Entrance fee to Qoricancha. US$ 05 Per person.
- Tourist Ticket for archeological sites. US$ 23 per person.
THINGS TO BRING:
- Tourist ticket (not included in price).
- Sun hat.
- Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended).
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho.
- Camera and films.
- Daily departures: We pick you up from your hotel 30 minutes before the tour.
- In the morning between 08:00 – 09:00 (according your preference)
In the afternoon 12:00
Inka Trail 2 Days
Inka Trail Classic